4.20.2012

First Post!

First Post!


Alright, that's out of the way.

I was going to make my first post about who I am and why I'm making a blog that I'm sure no one will read.

I've decided that will be my second post. My first post will be about how Google needs to allow people to petition for names that have been abandoned.

I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to find an address name that hadn't been taken already. That in and of itself is fine. I'm late to the Blogger game, I get it. But the fact that all the names I wanted were abandoned long ago ( themacjedi who last updated in 2004) or made one post (macjedi - one post in 2007) or even worse... took the name and never put a damned thing up (macologist). You know the worst one? The one calling themselves The Mac Gamer whose first dozen posts are about PC and Xbox gaming. Seriously.

I know, I know. It's not a real domain and it's not going to expire. I'm just bitter. Those names all mean something to me and I can't have them. I'll explain why in my next post, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment